December 9, 2017

Student Christmas Gifts

IMG_4121

All of my student gifts this year came from Oriental Trading. It makes my shopping so easy and my school kids happy! It’s a win- win for sure!

I am always excited to get to partner with Oriental Trading and share my love of this company with my teacher friends! They allowed me to pick a few items exchange for an honest review.

I seriously am very happy with my Christmas items and would love to tell you about them…

IMG_4055

I got these super sweet fuzzy bears for my girls. I was really pleased with the quality of these cute stuffed animals. They are super soft! I think they will be a big hit.

(The boys are getting matchbox cars!)

IMG_4074        IMG_4078


IMG_4084

I also got these so cute Christmas footballs for everyone!

IMG_4086

They will love these super squishy little balls. Super quality and so much fun!


IMG_4080

I also cannot believe I got what is in these little square packages…

…oh yes, I did!

IMG_4081

Christmas fidget spinners! These are so cute! I am not a fan of a fidget spinner BUT I could not pass these up! And, they are great quality! My first graders will love them!


IMG_4057

I also love these glitter Christmas stickers I got for the outside of the presents! They are sparkly and fun!


IMG_4091

And they will also love this Roll Tape Gum! How cute are the dispensers!


You can check out all of this Christmas fun on Oriental Trading’s Christmas page! They have a ton of items for crafts, your class party, stocking stuffers, and more! Have fun shopping!

Oriental Trading Christmas Goodies

Oriental Trading Stocking Stuffers

No comments:

Post a Comment