March 18, 2017

Lilly’s Plastic Purple Purse Makeover

Slide1

I adore the book Lilly’s Purple Plastic Purse by Kevin Henkes.

I have had this book companion in my store for a few years. But, when I was getting it prepped for my students to use next week I cringed at the way it looked. It was definitely time for a makeover.

So, if you have all ready purchased this resource from me.. you will need to redownload it to get the updates and the new look.

And, if you don’t own it and are interested.

Here is a peak of what is included…

{vocabulary, ABC order, true and false, nouns, verbs & adjectives, reading comprehension, sequencing and more!}

Slide2Slide3Slide4Slide5Slide6Slide7Slide8Slide9

Quick Links:

Lilly’s Purple Plastic Purse Book Companion

Buy the book {on Amazon}

lilly

And, seriously.. I am in LOVE with this little Lilly plush I found on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment