July 10, 2015

Five for Friday {Linky Party.. July 10th}

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]_thumb[2]

Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at he bottom of this post in the linky tool. Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog. Happy Weekend!

Divider 1BHSH0

Have you heard the Blog Hoppin’ Scavenger Hunt is back?! We had so much fun last year that we decided to do it again! You can download the rules and list of items to find HERE.

BH3

And the grand prize winner gets this pretty sweet prize package!

Divider 2

christmasinjuly2

Speaking of Blog Hoppin.. the girls and I are joining up next week for a week full of SALES! Here is a sneak peak of the items I will have for sale each day next week!

christmasinjuly

I will be blogging about each product next week. These five products are used ALL YEAR long in my classroom and are some of my absolute FAVORITES!

Divider 3

mb10

Did you catch my post on Tuesday about the Mailbox Gold monthly program?! It cost $3.00 a month and has new products and ideas added each month. I did a fun little post on Tuesday about some cute reward certificates that are available on the program. Most of them are editable and you can add your text before you print. Like these precious dog ones! You just type the student’s name, your name and the date before you print. Easy and cute!

Divider 4

IMG_9503

Did you know Kohl’s often has book characters each summer in their Kohl’s Cares program for $5 each?! This year they had the Laura Numeroff ones and I  HAD to have the mouse!

IMG_9506

I live about an an hour and a half from the nearest Kohls but my sister came through for me and make a quick trip to her local Kohl’s to pick me up a Mouse!

Divider 5

IMG_9515

This week I also added a few new sets of punch sheets and I bundled all of them together too if you would like to purchase the whole set.

Alphabet

Numbers

Number Words

Color Words

The Bundle


I hope you have a great weekend. It is exactly ONE MONTH before my new batch of first graders walk through the days. I guess it’s time to start doing some classroom setup work!

Post your Five for Friday post and link up below!

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting this linky! It's always so much fun to see what everyone is up to. I'm so excited about the scavenger hunt! And I'm going to have to head to Kohls to get a mouse as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Kohl's and all their book goodies. Self control is the key though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your punch cards are great! I know my younger students will love them. Who am I kidding? The third through fifth graders will love it, too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Kohls monthly books!!! I might have to stop and a get a mouse too! :) Thanks for the link up, it is always so much fun!
    Moore to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of your punch cards. My kids would love it.
    Thank you for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have way more self control than me. I bought the whole Laura Numeroff stuffed animal collection. I figure they'll make great reading buddies for my kinders.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw the Laura Numeroff collection at Kohls the other day and thought about how I WISHED I could justify buying the whole collection :( I LOVE those books. Thanks for reminding me about the scavenger hunt! I need to get on it!!

    ~Bagby~
    Get Your Science on in Room 701

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I did NOT know about the Kohl's stuffed animal deal! I live near one and never think to even check that section. For some reason my brain forgets that store sells more than clothes. Haha. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know about the Kohl's thing either! I'm so glad you posted that! I also have a month until my new first graders come! So excited, but hoping my room will be ready for me to go in soon! I guess they are still cleaning... Yikes! I feel like there is so much to do! Thanks for the link-up! Love getting to "meet" other teachers and see what they're up to! :)

    Fervent First Grade Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new punch sheets look great! Thank you for another great link up - I love taking part in your Five for Friday linkys! Good luck with your Christmas in July sale - I too am taking part, I can't wait! :)

    Teaching Autism

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I need to go to Kohls! The mouse is so cute! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to joining in on the Bloghoppin Scavenger Hunt.
    CasedillaCrumbs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for hosting such an awesome linky!! I too went to Kohl's and scooped up all four books and all four stuffed animals! Can't wait to add them to my Buddy Bucket for Read to Someone Else rotations in Daily 5! Good luck with your sale, it looks like it's going to be awesome!!

    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kacey,
    Thanks for hosting this link up! Being a brand new blogger can be intimidating, but with link ups such as yours it eases me into this new journey! I love all of your products and will be visiting your store soon as I may be teaching first grade next fall! Have a great rest of your summer.
    pattersoninprimary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete