May 30, 2014

Five for Friday {Linky Party.. May 30}

 
Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week and on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at the bottom of this post in the linky tool.Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog.
 
 

 summer

Last week I basically skipped my own five things- because I had nothing exciting to share. This week is really not much better. It’s summer y’all.. and I expect that if you are out of school too you aren’t doing much either. And, the rest of you are stressed with a LONG to-do list trying to finish up your school year.
 
My sleep schedule is already crazy.. I sleep an extra hour {sometimes 2} in the mornings, I’ve taken a few naps and I go to bed much later than I do during my school year.
 
There is NOTHING good on TV. Thankfully, I had tons lined up on DVR.
 
It’s nice to have extra time to exercise but it’s terrible to have the extra time to eat! HA!
 
 
 

IMG_5607
 
I have been working on my first summer school project. One of the first “themes” I teach each year is CATS. It starts with the introduction to Pete the Cat. I am currently working on a set of 15 math centers focused on some cute kitties!
 
IMG_5608
 
I hope to have it ready in the next week!
 

 
IMG_5587
 
And speaking of cats..
This is one of my two assistants. One of our kitties is always close by- sleeping of course!
 
 
IMG_5606 
And this week we are dog sitting my parents dog.
 

IMG_5489

Hello free money= Beach Spending Cash!

It’s that time again.. when I remind you how crazy you are if you are NOT using Ebates.

Basically, you earn cash back from shopping online.

Here is my referral link if you want to know more.


 
 
 
stickergivewaway

I am giving away a free set of stickers on my facebook page. Hop over and enter!

 

Enjoy your weekend. Link up below…

10 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh....summer! Your sleep schedule sounds like mine! Your cat math centers look like they will be adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I got started on Ebates after reading a post by you! Anyway, they owe about $30 right now! Awesome way to earn bucks especially since I was going to buy the products anyway! Thanks
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree about Ebates. I love it! I always buy my ink from 123inkets, which gives 15-20% cash back every time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am headed to your FB page right now! I still want to get with you about some business cards. Your work is amazing, and I am always game for supporting a fellow educator!

    Love your Ebates check!

    -Sarah
    A Rocky Top Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy summer vacation to you!
    Totally agree about nothing being on TV, thank goodness for Netflix, Amazon Prime, and DVRs!
    I have been sleeping like crazy as I have recovered from the school year, a teacher really needs her sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those math centers look like they'll be awesome! Can't wait to check them out. I'm also slightly jealous you have a laminator at home!

    Bryce
    Second Grade Stampede

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your beach picture. As soon as the weather cooperates, my plan is to stay all day in the sand!
    Mrs. Spriggs’ Kindergarten Pond

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have 5 more days of school left! I have so much to do! I'm glad you are enjoying your break so far! :)

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting this awesome linkup! Looks like you had a nice week!
    Bex
    Reading and Writing Redhead

    ReplyDelete